Moline Christian School Circle is looking for parents to aid us in fundraising, promotion, classroom activities, and simply supporting the teachers to join us. We meet five times per year on Mondays. Please join us!
2017-18 Meeting Schedule
Coffee, snacks, and childcare are provided!
Monday, September 11, at 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 13, at 8:15 a.m.
Monday, January 8, at 7:00 p.m.
Monday, March 12, at 8:15 a.m.
Monday, May 14, at 8:15 a.m.
The Four-Fold Purpose of School Circle
1) To raise funds for the school's needs: the new playground, kitchen and teacher's wish lists.
2) To organize and sponsor events that further promote and enhance our school: Annual Fall Auction, Family Fun Night, etc.)
3) To provide services that aid the classroom and are enjoyed by students: Mini Bazaar, Roller skating parties, Room Mom services etc.
4) To provide time for members to fellowship and be informed of school activites (e.g., Punch on the Playground, Monday Meetings, etc.)
What happens in School Circle?
- Get to know about the school
- Discuss volunteer opportunities
- Help make decisions on funding school needs
- Discuss fundraising opportunities
- Meet other parents
School Circle Fundraising Activities:
- Innisbrook Wrap
- MCS Annual Auction
- Mini Bazaar - Students have the opportunity to buy afforable Christmas gifts.
- Apple Pie Fundraiser
- Entertainment Books
- Spring and/or Fall Plant Sale
- Skeet Shooting
- December Craft Sale
School Circle Expense Reimbursement Form