Moline Christian School Circle is looking for parents to aid us in fundraising, promotion, classroom activities, and simply supporting the teachers to join us. We meet five times per year on Mondays. Please join us!
2019-2020 Meeting Schedule
Monday, September 9, 2019
Monday, November 11, 2019
Monday, February 10, 2020
Monday, May 11, 2020
All meetings will be held in the school library
and will begin at 8:15 a.m.
Coffee, snacks, and childcare are provided!
The Four-Fold Purpose of School Circle
1) To raise funds for the school's needs: the new playground, kitchen and teacher's wish lists.
2) To organize and sponsor events that further promote and enhance our school: Annual Fall Auction, Family Fun Night, etc.)
3) To provide services that aid the classroom and are enjoyed by students: Mini Bazaar, Roller skating parties, Room Mom services etc.
4) To provide time for members to fellowship and be informed of school activites (e.g., Punch on the Playground, Monday Meetings, etc.)
What happens in School Circle?
- Get to know about the school
- Discuss volunteer opportunities
- Help make decisions on funding school needs
- Discuss fundraising opportunities
- Meet other parents
School Circle Fundraising Activities:
- MCS Annual Auction
- Mini Bazaar - Students have the opportunity to buy afforable Christmas gifts.
- Apple Pie Fundraiser
- Skeet Shooting
- December Craft Sale
- Key Cards (new for 2019-2020)
School Circle Expense Reimbursement Form