Are you a parent of a child at Moline Christian School? If so, we invite you to join us! We are a group of parents involved in fundraising, promotion, helping with classroom activities, and supporting teachers and the school.
All meetings are held in the school library. Coffee, snacks, and childcare are provided.
2020-2021 Meeting Schedule
Tuesday, September 15 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 10 8:15 a.m.
Thursday, January 14 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 9 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 5 8:15 a.m.
If you are looking for a way to become more involved at Moline Christian School and to meet other parents, we hope you will join us at our next meeting!
- To raise funds and help make decisions on funding school needs for the current year: kitchen or building enhancements, classroom or teacher needs, etc.
- To organize and sponsor events that further promote and enhance our school: Annual Fall Auction, Family Fun Night, etc.
- To provide services that aid the classroom and are enjoyed by students: Mini Bazaar, roller skating parties, Room Mom services, etc.
- To provide time for members to fellowship and stay connected: Punch on the Playground, committee meetings, etc.
School Circle Fundraising Activities
- Annual Fall Auction
- Mini Bazaar (Students have the opportunity to buy affordable Christmas gifts)
- Apple Pie Fundraiser
- Skeet Shooting
- December Craft Sale
- Key Cards