Are you wondering where to start or how to get connected? Or, are you a returning parent with talents and gifts to share?
There's a place for everyone at Moline Christian School, and we're excited to partner with you as we work to create the best educational climate possible for our students.
Here's a checklist to help you start the new school year:
- Completed your enrollment?
- Enrolled in TRIP so you can reduce your tuition?
- Located the school calendar so you can keep abreast of events and activities?
- Found ways to get connected with other school parents?
- Been made aware of MCS policies on dress code and student behavior?
- Set up an account in the FACTS Family Portal so you can easily contact teachers, check grades, and view your child's calendar?
- Wondering about tuition rates?
- Looking for Classroom Supply Lists?
- Looking for information about hot lunch or busing?
- Wondering about important news and upcoming events?
- Passionate about serving or helping financially?
You can always contact the school office with any questions or concerns!